Why not buy membership of The Wainwright Society as a gift for a friend or relative? It’s very easy to do.
Use the online form (or download the membership application form) and complete it with the details of the recipient.
Submit it with a note (or comment in the case of the online form), covering the following:
- Your name and postal or email address (in case of queries)
- The fact that you are buying membership as a gift
- Whether you want the Welcome Pack sent direct to the recipient, or to you
- If direct to the recipient, would you like a message enclosed that it is a gift from you?
- If it is for a special occasion (e.g. birthday) please include the date (so we don’t contact the recipient and spoil the surprise)
Data Protection: Society members need to understand how we protect their personal data, and to be comfortable with that; they also have to consent before we can communicate with them by email. Where membership is a gift, we will therefore enclose with the welcome pack a data protection form, which the recipient will need to complete and return, in order to activate their membership.
You will also, of course, need to pay the £12 subscription. Please make sure that any payment is referenced so it is clear it relates to the recipient.
If you have any questions, email: [email protected]