The 2018 Photographic Competition will continue with one class only (Open) this year. Honorary Member, Terry Abraham has agreed to judge the Photographic Competition again. Terry will be awarding a signed framed print of one of his photographs to the winner. The rules for this year’s competition are as follows:
- There will be one class for all entries: Open Class
- The location of photographs should be in areas that Wainwright is associated with e.g. Lake District, Dales, Howgills, Pennines, Scotland (Highlands & Islands) etc.
- Photographs should be submitted in digital format only
- Members may submit up to three photographs, with their name, membership number and the title of photographs included
- Entries to be submitted by Sunday 13 January 2019
- Photographs should be emailed to: [email protected]
A confirmation of receipt will be emailed, but members should follow up if this is not received within a week.
Prizes to be awarded as follows:
Winner: The winner’s own photograph will be framed, and a certificate awarded. A signed, framed landscape print by Terry Abraham, will also be awarded to the winner.
Runner-up: The runner-up’s own photograph will be framed, and a certificate awarded.
Highly COmmended: (if any) Certificate
All entries will be judged by Terry Abraham
NB Please note that winning photographs may be used for publicity on the Society’s website and its social media sites and also for publicity in press releases to the media. Copyright remains with the photographer and full acknowledgment will be given when used for any of the above purposes. All reasonable steps will be taken to minimise unauthorised use of photographs by third parties.
See the below links for previous Photographic Competition results
Results for 2017
Results for 2016
Results for 2015
Results for 2014
Results for 2013
Results for 2013
Results for 2012
Results for 2011
Results for 2010
Results for 2009
Results for 2008
Results for 2007
Results for 2006
Results for 2005
Results for 2004
Results for 2003